My first meal..



Thursday, 24.09.2009 @ 5 Syawal 1430...

Today I am 6 month & 5 days old..yeay..

Therefore, I am officially green-lighted by PAMA to indulge my VERY FIRST solid meal ever as an additional to my regular milk intake..

When I said my VERY FIRST solid meal ever..it means..my VERY FIRST solid meal ever with Mummy & Ayah which with Acik An (my babysitter) is not counted..Want to know why..??

FYI, I already had my REAL FIRST solid meal ever with Acik An since I was 5 month plus..thee he he..

Yeah I know..I know..

It is not that I am so gelojoh degil to not listen to what mummy and ayah said..But I always remember 1 famous quote..rezeki jangan ditolak, musuh jangan dicari..

So, still wanna blame me huh..?? *muka simpati*

this will be my hidangan..suits for all lazy on-the-go mommies..

orang nak makan pun nak snap gambar..where is my privacy..*annoyed ala2 artist to paparazzi*

sedap hingga mengembang hidung..hihi..

comot=comel=gorgeous.. ayah always said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

so delicious..gimme the bowl..gimme..gimme..



finished already?? How could it be..*protest and knock the table*

jakuzi time selepas kekenyangan..see my perut..hehe..*shy*


In the scenes..
The person who holding me...Acu
The person who feeding me...Wan Nyang
The person who taking my pics...Mummy; and
The person who doing nothing...Ayah

~ Hannah Haris ~

1 news from my friend(s).... on "My first meal.."

lina on October 1, 2009 at 4:09 PM said...

Happy eating hannah…that good!...Darwisy refuses to eat fast food every weekend umi’s have to cook porridge for him.