lalalala....


Today I would like to talk about HAPPINESS..I have very good reason why should I be happy..And some of the reasons are:

#1..No more fungus on my face..It is now only the scars to be dealt with.. lalala..

#2..My very first Aidil Fitri celebration is already around the corner..Last year I was still a peanut size, in mummy's tummy..and, hey...I've made it to the world!! lalala..

#3..Related to #2, this year is gonna be my first experience collecting duit raya from you-should-know-better-who.. lalala..
(ladies & gentlemen..please..please get yourself ready with all the necessaries as mummy already taught me how to salam and cium tangan and make muka sedih di hari raya..)

#4..Also related to #2; please scroll down.. lalala..









I have loads of baju raya.. lalala..(Thank you Mummy for buying, and thank you Ayah for paying..) : )












lalalala..This is what I called HAPPY. ALHAMDULILLAH, Praise be to Allah..

~ Hannah Haris ~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "lalalala...."