Cruel mother


Why it took me so long until I realised it...My little baby is suffering from a fungal infection.!!!

It's so sickening to think the fact that those fungus have been parasiting on my baby's FACE all this while just right in front of my own FACE!! And I couldn't recognise it more than a mosquito bite!!! It took my instinct about 1 week to feel something was not right somewhere..How could you Noa..

Forgive me my dearly Hannah.. Forgive me for my negligence..Mummy pray for your fast recovery..Hope your face can make it for this coming Aidilfitri..Kalau tak, tak glamer la nanti.. : )

Mummy love you so much.











These pictures were taken earlier...Believe me, those fungus spread very FAST!! By now it already covered some other parts of Hannah's face..And I was too broken-hearted to take the pics..sob..sob..

~ Mummy~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "Cruel mother"