Patience


During THAT TIME I always wonder why...

they called me an obstacle..
they claimed me not that cooperate enough..
they accused me full of jealousy..
they claimed me always show my attitude..
they called me a time-bomb..matter of time to explode..
they accused me such a troublesome..
they even called me spoilt..

Why why why...........???

Don't they know..
I've been patient enough all this while..

Don't they agree..
I've been tolerate enough and I've tried..

Don't they learn..
Everything has a limit, even the sky..???

I can't EAT their superlicous food..
I can't SHOP for myself..
I don't enjoy WINDOW-SHOPPING..
I'm clueless what Toys"R"Us is..
Even too small for a joy-ride..

So tell me o'my friends...Why must they dragged me to this place they called MALL.

And yet they blamed me..for not being PATIENT.
SIGH.

From:
Me, CONFUSED.


Ayah's food..

Kak Long's food..
Mummy's food..

But me...sitting right here at the corner, all ALONE..waiting for them patiently while counting the sheeps..456,223..456,224..456,225...456,226...zzzzzz zzz








~ Hannah Haris ~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "Patience"