Kak Long's Graduation Day


Tuesday, 18/08/2009

Here I want to story bout my dearly sister, Kak Long Maya on her special day..(not kahwin lah!! Not yet..InsyaAllah someday..but have to find boifren first..hihi jangan mare..)

Today is Kak Long's graduation day..Though I wasn't really there, I could clearly see the gratitude in her face and not forgotten the proud looks of Ayah & Mummy.

Kak Long has been chosen as one of the Shell Academic Award Recipient on her good achievement in study. She got 1st Class Honour Degree which according to mummy is not that easy to get. Hmm. Guess I am too innocent to understand that..But deep down I knew it was indeed a cool thing. Wish I too can be like you Kak Long..BETTER, I hope!

Anyway, big clap sis!! You are such an idol!



Kak Long's roomate, Kak Chik & parents...bila nak datang umah? : )
Release tensen versi campak mencampak...(Im in confuse...ishhk)



~ Hannah Haris ~

1 news from my friend(s).... on "Kak Long's Graduation Day"

naem :) said...

huaargghh rindu utm