My buai cruise


Saturday, 19.09.2009...

Today is the last day of Ramadhan 1430..Like everyone else, my family and I were heading down to the south to celebrate our Eid with the relatives..

We dropped by Tangkak for a while and decided to break fast at one of my Atuk's house.

Being simple kiasu SIMPLE me, I cant force myself into my slumberland without having practically immersed myself into my beloved smelly pinky buai..Should I mention I will never left home without it..? Practically everywhere I go..EVERYWHERE!

It was a double joy for me on that day when I found that the eveready-hook for buaian in Atuk's house was relatively higher than what we have at home..Fuhyoooo...Interesssting!!

So guys, please look at me happily cruising in my beloved smelly pinky buai while they were having their buka puasa..

And...That day I ended up with stay fully awake after all..*proud*

**Please take note...this action can only be done by pros..Please..please do not try this at home without any adult supervision!!

supergirl wannabe..

lalalala...

I will enroll myself in gymnastics class someday!!

is it a bird..? is it a bat? no..it is SUPER HANNAH GIRL!

Peewit..hi boleh berkenalan..?

Note** These were not exageratted pics or what-so-ever..This is exactly how Little Hannah acts/sleeps in her buai..In her meniarap manner..while crossing her legs..and sings her own lullaby..

Trust me, we were quite anxious to see her like this at the first time, but now we kind of coped with that..*mummy smiling*

~ Hannah Haris ~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "My buai cruise"