My 1st pneumococcal vaccination


Wednesday, 28.10.2009..

I had my first pneumococcal vaccination today at my age of 7+ months..Prior to that, I also had my routine check-up..

For your info, yours truly is now 8.5kg in weight, 71cm in height and 48cm for the head circumference.. Not that bad huh??(No wonder they always called me chubby!)
Did I tell you that I just cried a little when the doctor jabbed me..? Yes..just a little!..Like mummy always said, Hannah the strong girl..

Anyway, I must say it worth all the acting pain after all since mummy and ayah brought me to Mid Valley right after the drama session..and of course, they had me treated there..

Well..I deserved it clearly, didn't I??..after all the agonies I endured..*sob sob sob..*

That evening we left Mid Valley with me having a NEW book and 3 NEW duckly duck friends..Horayy.. !!

Sulking me..in the car, after been jabbed..

See..That is where I got jabbed..Yess..there!

The boy next table is sooo cute..pewittt..

Hi..my name is Hannah..Can we be friend?

He said yes...YESSS!!!

I am the luckiest girl in the world!! Wohooo!!..

Hello, don't kacau my friend ok!!? I warn you!

What?? Friend wanna leave already?

Cant you stay a bit longer? I'll give you my milk, ok?

Get me out of here!!..I want to be with my friend..

What if I jumped out from this chair..Alamak so high..*gayat* ~the end~

My new collections..

Lost in my 'reading'..


~ Hannah Haris ~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "My 1st pneumococcal vaccination"