Today is her BIRTHDAY..!


Time flies so fastly..
I can realize it so hardly..
Still fresh in my mind those memories..
The day you made my life completely..
The joy, the laughter you bring in me..
Will be treasured in my heart entirely..

The apple of my eye is 1..



Hannah dearly,

Happy 1st birthday sayang..

May your life undertakings will be as colourful as the rainbows in the sky..
May Allah bless you with a happy & healthy life, lots of wonders to explore and lots of loves to feel..

We love you so much..


~ Mummy ~

2 news from my friend(s).... on "Today is her BIRTHDAY..!"

lina on March 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM said...

Hannah,

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.

Wishing u a Happy Birthday!

Aini Firzanah on March 21, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

angah , biler nk post yg b'day pulak?
cepat skit eh ?