My teh tarik session with cuzzies..


Saturday, 27.2.2010...

Recently, on Maulidur Rasul (pbuh) public holiday, my family, Mak Long's and Acu went back to our beloved home town in Pahang to visit Wan, atuk and moyang..

Like other morning there, Mummy and Ayah will take an opportunity to go out to pekena their teh tarik with all my cuzzies..But this time is a bit unusual as I was not left behind..(Hey, I will be 1 yr soon!! Dah besar panjang, dah boleh hang out dah..)

So, jom lepak pekena teh tarik n roti canai bersama..

Rombongan sebelum bertolak, posing with atuk..(Among all, teka siapa yg dh mandi??)

See the roti canai..yummie..But I only got kuih apam for my breakfast..SIGH

termenung mengenang nasib..

My cuzzies, from left: Kak Long Aini, Apam n Afkar..

Mummy, me and Kak Long Aini..

Pertandingan nganga mulut..Mulut siape yang lebih besar..?



after kekenyangan, my tidur time..with gaya kaki n tangan terangkat!!


~ Hannah Haris ~

2 news from my friend(s).... on "My teh tarik session with cuzzies.."

Aini Firzanah on June 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

pertandingan nganga mulut -
paling besar ialah Kaklong Aini ! hehehe .=)

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel