Those happy faces on my BIRTHDAY party..


Date : 20.03.2010, Saturday
Venue: Mc Donald Bandar Baru Bangi..
Time : 4.00pm



Me, the birthday girl..



Welcome to my jungle party..






With my beloved family..(without Abang Apis, the cameraman)



Before the cake cutting..




Mingle...mingle..mingle around..







Yea yea...Acik An dah sampai.. (and terus melekap, melekat, glued..)




Acu, Kak Long Aini & Apam yang tak sabar-sabar nak "ngap" my birthday cake..



Happy birthday to you 2x..Happy birthday to Hannah..Happy birthday to you.. ok friends, lets blow those candles out..





Dancing with Acu..





Kak Layla's family..



Acik An's family..





Apam si botak, my cuzzie..sedang menunjukkan taringnya..




Kak Long's bestest friend, Kak Chik & the family..(Thank you for coming..)



Apalah si Acu tu cakap agaknya..isshk.




You must blow up the ballon..



And then, pijak-pijakkan..Until kababom..



Musical chair..




Kak Layla, Abang Apis n Iman..



Amboi manja benar ngan Acik An..(seronok la mummy tak payah kena layan dia...)




Iman n Kak Long Maya..



All my pressies....Thanks a lot guys..



The outcome...taraaa...



OMG..dah rambang mata ni..




With my phonic bus, pressie from Ayah and mummy.. tipu je mummy tak bagi apa-apa pun..





Dont play-play, I also have a blackberry u know!! Now I can IM with Ayah...! Watch me busy reading sms from friends (though my phone is upside down.. ) hehehe...



PS...To all my friends and relatives, THANK YOU so much for spending your time with me on that special day..and also thank you for all the pressies..!!

Hope we can do this again next year around! ; )

Till then, LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!







~ Hannah Haris ~

0 news from my friend(s).... on "Those happy faces on my BIRTHDAY party.."