Happy Birthday Ayah..


Sunday, 15.11.09..

My dearest Ayah has turned ## today.. ; )

Hence, "The two" team has made an arrangement to set a private-birthday-bash for him..So there we were again, climbing all the way up to the Equatorial Hotel, on a mission..To SURPRISE Ayah.

But, hey this is my BAPAK you're trying to kidding OK!! It would certainly not be that easy, I could tell!! (As I anticipated, we failed our mission that night.. Dang!!)

Still fresh in my mind the moment when the birthday cake arrived.. Being my Ayah the shy-shy-cat-guy, he has cunningly used me the cutest smallest person in the family, as a CAMOUFLAGE...As we sang the birthday song, ayah has mentioned out loud my name, instead of his..He also made pretend as I was the one who blew the candle off..

I was quite confounded at first, as though we were actually celebrating my birthday instead of Ayah's. But on a second thought, I wouldn't mind it at all (matter of fact, I kind of enjoy it!) thehe hehe..Well, I do need to practice before my very own candle-blow-off-ceremony next year, don't I?? so please prepare my presentsss from now Isn't it practice always makes perfect??

In the nut shell...not everyone has the privilege to celebrate their birthday twice in a year time..But I did..*wink*












P/s.. To Ayah, may Allah bless you with firm faith, good health, endless love & prosperity!! Amin.. We love you Ayah!



~ Hannah Haris ~

1 news from my friend(s).... on "Happy Birthday Ayah.."

khaliduzer on December 17, 2009 at 2:54 AM said...

hmm..hai maya, ayah awk cina yek?